(WTVR) – Everyone on social media is buzzing about the looming Hurricane Sandy.
But as of Sunday morning, some folks were already seeing the effects, especially in the Northern Neck and Hampton Roads.
We’ll show some of these photos on TV, so be sure to watch CBS 6 News!
Help spread the word about weather conditions across the Commonwealth! Depend on CBS 6 News and WTVR.com for the most complete and accurate coverage of Hurricane Sandy.
- Get LIVE updates on Sandy from the CBS 6 Newsroom (Bookmark and share this page!)
- CBS 6 Storm Team: Sandy’s impact on Richmond and Central Virginia
- Latest Sandy-related closings and delays
- TRACKING SANDY: Important phone numbers
- Share your Hurricane Sandy photos
- Virginia makes emergency preparations as Sandy nears
- VIDEOS: Social media sites show Sandy’s impact on coastal Virginia, North Carolina
- POLL: Are you ready for Hurricane Sandy?
- 13 things you need before the hurricane arrives
- Tips on how to prepare for a storm or hurricane
- Election officials prepared for Hurricane Sandy
- How Sandy was dubbed ‘Frankenstorm’
- Governor McDonnell declares state of emergency
- Richmond mayor declares local state of emergency ahead of Sandy
- Airlines let travelers change tickets, fee-free, due to Hurricane Sand
- Richmond readies for Sandy, will open emergency shelters
Stick with CBS 6 News and WTVR.com as we ride out the storm together. Depend on us for the most complete coverage, with the most experienced reporters and most accurate forecast!