Theater manager saves employees in Colorado shooting
(WTVR) – AMC’s theater manager Jessica Stensrud talks about how she helped her coworkers to get out safely during the shooting that shot 12 people early Friday morning.
She says she grabbed her colleagues and hid them in the walk-in-fridge.
Describing the situation, Stensrud says, “It felt like a nightmare. This is my home.”
She says they came out to a scene of chaos after she and her employees were cleared to leave the walk-in-fridge. Stensrud says she wishes she could have done more, but she did all she could to save those around her.
- Gunman opens fire in movie theater
- Theater manager saves employees in Colorado shooting
- Chief: Booby-trapped apartment ‘designed to kill whoever entered it’
- Police: Shooting suspect’s apartment is booby trapped
- Report: Theater shooting suspect told cops he was ‘the Joker’
- Man: Shooting suspect was ‘bookworm’ with swagger and smile
- Richmond moviegoers react to Colorado shooting
- UNCUT: 3-month-old injured in Aurora theater shooting released from hospital
- Witness: My friends were injured in theater shooting
- Few hints of alleged shooters’ past
- GRAPHIC WARNING: Video shows crowd exit theater after shooting
- Obama: Shooting is ‘reminder that life is fragile’
- PHOTOS: Colorado theater shooting tragedy
Depend on CBS 6 News and WTVR.com for the latest on this developing story.