Latest power outage numbers
RICHMOND, Va (WTVR) – A storm that quickly traveled across several states, even reaching wind gusts of up to 91 m.p.h., and knocking out power to millions of Virginians Friday night. More strong storms moved through the area Saturday night, leaving even more folks in the dark.
Dominion Virginia Power reported more than 32,000 customers in Central Virginia are still without power as of around 7:20 a.m. Monday.
In the Northern Neck and Gloucester, around 1,000 are without power.
Also, more than 17,000 Rappahannock Electric Co-op customers without power. Call 800-552-3904 to report an outage. Click here for a county-by county breakdown of outages.
In Northern Virginia the outage numbers were much higher. These numbers will fluctuate and we will do our best to keep you updated.
Click here to view the most current outages: https://www.dom.com/storm-center/dominion-electric-outage-summary.jsp
Dominion asks anyone with an outage to report it by calling 866-DOM-HELP (866-366-4357).
Saturday is expected to be an extremely hot day. If you have lost power, prepare for the intense heat ahead and try to make alternative plans.
- DOWNNLOAD: Severe weather, breaking news apps
- Gov. McDonnell: 6 dead, state of emergency declared after storms
- VDOT works to clear 200+ roads
- Storm damages homes across metro-Richmond
- Home’s roof dangles like laundry from power line
- Deadly storms knock out power to thousands across Virginia
- PHOTOS: Upload your storm photos
- Millions without power as storms pound U.S. following record-setting heat
- Friday evening storm reports