BLACKSBURG, Va. (WTVR) - Five years ago, on April 16, 2007, a Virginia Tech student opened fire on campus killing 32 students and staff members before killing himself.
The university has a full day of events planned for its 2012 Day of Remembrance. [Click here for a list of Day of Remembrance Events]
- Virginia Tech run honors 32 killed in 2007 shootings
- Judge says Virginia Tech did not violate notification law in 2007 shootings
- Families of former Virginia Tech students ask for less money
- Jury finds for two Virginia Tech victims’ families in lawsuit
- VIRGINIA TECH TRIAL: Jurors rule against university in campus shooting trial
- Va Tech shooting lawsuit underway