HENRICO COUNTY, Va. -- A Glen Allen movie theater was evacuated after a fire Friday night. The Regal Cinemas at Virginia Center Commons was evacuated at about 10 p.m. Friday after a curtain in theater five caught fire.
Off-duty police officers at the scene evacuated the entire movie theater and were able to put the small fire. The fire department later determined the fire was caused by an electrical issue.
The movie theater reopened later Friday night, with the exception of theaters one through five.
No one was injured.