CONTEST: Win Halloween Haunt tickets, $200 Visa gift card
HANNAH GRAHAM: Latest information on missing college student

Dispatcher mom answers 911 call after her baby chokes on washer

Baby swallow washer

MARYSVILLE, Calif. – When a 14-month-old boy started to choke on a metal he swallowed, the child’s father called 911 for help. The child’s mother, a 911 dispatcher, answered the phone.

“Can you respond to my aid?” Melchor, audibly shaken, could be heard on radio traffic from that day. “My child is choking. Medical is en route.”

Baby Maverick’s father was able to help his son fully swallow the washer before the ambulance arrived, according to a report on Fox40.com.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,628 other followers