Body found in burning car at gas station
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE
WATCH & WIN: LAST CHANCE TO WIN $600 GIFT CARD WEDNESDAY A.M.

VIDEO: Parents rush to pull shocked kids out of swimming pool

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

HIALEAH, Fla. (WFOR) - Video released by police in Hialeah, Florida showed children unable to escape an apartment complex pool after it became electrically charged.

The video showed one girl freeze after she touched the hand rail and felt the jolt.

pool01

 

A man gets shocked as he quickly moved to pull the child out of the water.

pool02

As people run for safety, another child appears to be paralyzed by the electrical current.

pool03

"She went unconscious," shock victim Diego Cabrera said. "I was crying."

The video shows the child's grandfather coming to her rescue. He too was shocked pulling the child out of the water.

pool04

A preliminary investigation found unconnected ground wires near the pool's pump house may be to blame. The pool passed various inspections last year.

The children survived the incident.

1 Comment

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,871 other followers