FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (WTVR) – A fire destroyed a Boston-area pavilion moments after a couple exchanged wedding vows inside the building Saturday night.
“I was able to pronounce them husband and wife before it happened,” Justice of the Peace Jerry Cibley said. “They proceeded to go down the aisle one more time, all of a sudden we noticed there were some wisps of smoke.”
Within minutes, the fire spread up the walls of the 100-year-old structure. Everyone made it out of the burning building alive.
Fire investigators said someone threw a cigarette on mulch near the venue and started the fire.