Enter to win $600 Walmart gift card

Child with lighter sparked fire that injured two women

fire hampton

HAMPTON, Va. (WTKR)– Two women had to be taken to the hospital after a fire broke out inside of a Hampton home on Wednesday evening, in the 1400 block of East Pembroke Avenue.

The Hampton Fire Marshal’s office determined through their investigation that the fire originated in the kitchen after a juvenile in the house lit some combustible materials with a lighter and placed them in a trash can.

He then alerted other family members of the fire.

Rescuers were able to rescue one woman from a back bedroom. They started emergency medical care on the woman and she was then flown to Sentara Norfolk General for possible respiratory injuries.

Another woman was also taken to the hospital for evaluation. She was transported by ambulance. There’s no word yet on her condition.

Five people have been displaced, and the Red Cross has been requested for assistance.

1 Comment

  • gabrielrosenthal (@gabrielrosentha)

    I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­*5500­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­*7000/week ­­­­­­­­­, ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless ­­­­­­­­­in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with these ­­­­­­­­­instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now ­­­­­­­­­it’s ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­
    Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,►●►●►●►▶ 2­­­­­3­­­­J­O­­­­B­­­­S.ℭOM

Comments are closed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,709 other followers