Government offers $10 million for Benghazi info
(CNN) — The United States is offering up to $10 million for information leading to the arrest of anyone involved in the deadly terror attack last year on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya, the State Department said on Friday.
While U.S. authorities have filed charges in the case, no one has been arrested, prompting outrage in Congress.
FBI Director James Comey told a Senate hearing on Thursday the case was “among the FBI’s very highest priorities.”
Ambassador Christopher Stevens and three other Americans were killed in the attack by armed militants in September 2012.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.