Chef Malcolm’s Cheetos Mac & Cheese
RICHMOND, Va (WTVR) – Our good friend, Chef Malcolm Mitchell remixes the classic ‘Mac and Cheese’ and adds Cheetos to the mix.
MINT GastroPub by Malcolm Mitchell
Cheetos Mac & Cheese
5 c cooked cavatappi pasta
2 c cheddar – yellow
1 TB shallot- minced
1 c mayo
½ TB Dijon mustard
1 TB salt, ¼ TB pepper, ½ TB garlic powder
½ c cream cheese (softened)
¼ c parmesan cheese (grated)
½ c Smoked cheddar
1 c cheetos (crumbled)
1 c Heavy cream
- Cooked pasta according to directions (slightly under)
- In a mixing bowl combine all ingredients except heavy cream.
- In a medium sauce pan heat up cheese mixture with heavy cream.
- Add cooked pasta.
- Transfer to oven proof pan and top with cheetos.
In a 350 pre-heated oven bake until golden brown
- Witness recalls ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s chilling final words
- VIDEO: Argument may have you questioning mom's parenting skills
- 911 CALL: Hissing 22-pound Himalayan cat forces family, dog into bedroom
- VIDEO: Watch what happens when President Obama pushes the red button on 'Between Two Ferns' with Zach Galifianakis