There’s a good chance some people are nursing bumps and bruises after this weekend.
About 4,000 people ran for their lives from a herd of twenty-four, 1,000 pound bulls sprinting down a quarter mile dirt track.
It all happened Saturday at The Great Bull Run in Dinwiddie. The event was a first of its kind in the United States, and was modeled after the “Running of the Bulls” in Pamplona Spain.
CBS 6 photographer Lamar Person edited a package of the day’s events, which also included a tomato fight, bull riding and music.
- 2 rushed to hospital at first Great Bull Run
- WATCH: Drone crashes into crowd at Great Bull Run
- Hundreds take part in tomato fight at Va. bull run
- The Great Bull Run Event Guide
- Your Photos: The Great Bull Run
- Broken bones, scrapes expected at Great Bull Run
- Animal group urges cancellation of Great Bull Run
- Dinwiddie ‘Great Bull Run’ details released
- Dinwiddie revved up about Great Bull Run, tomato fight