RICHMOND, Va (WTVR) – Refreshing fruit, mint white wine and a few bubbles make the magic happen for this great tasting cocktail and best of all it’s easy to mix up a pitcher to share. Local entrepreneur Susan Martinson, of Keep It Simple Syrup, is back with us to make her signature white wine sangria.
White Wine Sangria KISS
- 1 small honeydew melon, seeded & cut into chunks
- 2 small pineapples, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 lime, thinly sliced
- 4 peaches, pitted and cut into wedges
- 2-750ml bottles extra dry white wine, chilled
- 1 cup Keep It Simple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons freshly-squeezed lime juice
- 1 liter bottle club soda, chilled
- fresh mint leaves (as a garnish)
In a large punch bowl or pitcher, combine the melon, pineapple, peaches, lemon & lime slices. Add the wine, Kiss, and lime juice. Stir well and chill.
Just before serving, stir in club soda. Garnish with fresh mint.