TARRANT COUNTY, Texas (WTVR) -- A Richmond pastor accused of sexually abusing two girls is being held in a Texas jail cell.
Geronimo Aguilar’s latest mugshot was taken Friday night in Tarrant County.
Aguilar, also known as Pastor G, boarded a flight at RIC Friday morning to face charges in Fort Worth with a Texas extradition team at his side.
The 43-year-old had been jailed for three days in Richmond after waiving extradition earlier this week.
He will now face a judge in Texas where bond has already been set at $200,000.
Both cases date back to accusations he sexually abused two girls in 1996, according to the Tarrant County criminal district attorney`s office.
Stay with CBS 6 News and WTVR.com for updates on this story.
- HOLMBERG: Can the Richmond Outreach Center soldier on without its leader?
- Pastor: ROC board made ‘godly decision’
- Richmond mayor to investigate ROC after Pastor G’s arrest
- Arrest warrant issued for ROC pastor; charges of sexual assault of child
- Suspended ROC Pastor arrives in Texas
- ROC Pastor G remains behind bars until Texas extradition
- Pastor G formally charged in Texas
- ROC Pastor G surrenders to authorities, faces sexual abuse charges