RECALL ALERT: MARTIN’S warns shoppers about certain snacks
RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR) – MARTIN’S grocery store is alerting shoppers about a recall of snack food by the Rich Products Corporation. The quesadillas, pizza slices and mozzarella bites covered under the recall are sold under the Farm
The following products are being recalled over fears of possible E. Coli contamination:
- Farm Rich® Mini Quesadillas Appetizers, UPC 04132235635, 18 oz., with sell by dates of January 1, 2013 through September 29, 2014
- Farm Rich® Mini Pizza Slices, UPC 04132235643, 22 oz., with sell by dates of January 1, 2013 through September 29, 2014
- Farm Rich® Mozzarella Bites, UPC 04132237443, 22 oz., with sell by dates of January 1, 2013 through September 29, 2014
If you have one of these items at home, throw out the food and bring your receipt to MARTIN’S for a refund.
E.coli symptoms include stomach cramps and diarrhea.
For more information call Farm Rich Consumer Relations at 1-888-220-5955 or MARTIN’S Customer Service at 1-888-814-4268.
- Witness recalls ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s chilling final words
- VIDEO: Argument may have you questioning mom's parenting skills
- 911 CALL: Hissing 22-pound Himalayan cat forces family, dog into bedroom
- VIDEO: Watch what happens when President Obama pushes the red button on 'Between Two Ferns' with Zach Galifianakis