Enter to win $600 Walmart gift card

Kitchen fire at Henrico townhome sends 2 to hospital

HENRICO, Va. (WTVR) — Two people were hurt  when their Henrico townhome caught fire early Friday morning.

Investigators said the fire started in the kitchen of the Dulaney Court home.

Crews were able to knock down the fire in about 20 minutes.

Two people inside the residence were taken to the hospital. One person suffered burns on their hands, the other was treated for smoke inhalation.

Officials said two adjacent units had to be evacuated.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,710 other followers