(WTVR ) – A recent survey of employers has revealed some of the most extreme and unusual mistakes potential employees have made during the interview process.
The worst interview blunders include:
- Hugging the president of the company. (Unless specifically asked to do so as part of the interview process.)
- Emptying the office candy dish into a purse.
- Calling in sick to a current job — during the interview.
Managers also laid out the most common mistakes:
- Appearing disinterested during the interview.
- Answering phone calls or text messages.
- Talking negatively about a current or former employer.