ON YOUR MENU: Snowman Cheese Ball
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 (one ounce) packet dried ranch dip mix
- 4 oz. whipped cream cheese,
- small carrot, raisins, asparagus or pretzels
- one fruit roll up
- Warm all cheeses to room temperature.
- Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and ranch dip thoroughly.
- Form mixture into large and small balls, wrap in plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until ready to serve or at least two hours.
- To serve, place large cheese ball on platter and top with the small ball, like a snowman figure.
- “Frost” your “snowman” with softened whipped cream cheese and garnish with carrot for the nose, raisins for the eyes and buttons.
- Make arms using asparagus or pretzels.
- Use fruit roll up to make scarf.