Two people burned in Chesterfield in kerosene heater fire

CHESTERFIELD

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – Three people needed medical attention after a morning fire at a Chesterfield mobile home located in the 1700 block of Suburban Village Loop.

Two people sustained burns, one person’s injuries are serious,  a third person was treated for a different medical issue.

Investigators said the fire started around eight 8:00 a.m. when someone tried to refill a hot kerosene heater in the living room.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,554 other followers