Forbes announces top paying jobs for females
(WTVR) – Attention women looking for a career with big bucks.
Here are some to paying jobs for females you might want to think about according to Forbes.
Pharmacists topped the list at average earnings of $99,000 a year.
Next on the list are lawyers, then computer and information system managers.
The next four highest paying careers, physicians and surgeons, chief executives, nurse practitioners, and software developers, averaged in the $70,000 range.
- Lawyer: $85,000
- Computer and Information Systems Manager: $80,000
- Physician and Surgeon: $79,000
- Chief Executive: $76,000
- Nurse Practitioner: $74,000
- Software Developer: $72,000
- Operations Research Analyst: $69,000
- Human Resources Manager: $66,000
- Psychologist: $65,000