Enter to win $600 Walmart gift card

Twelve people displaced in apartment fire

cutshaw

RICHMOND (WTVR) – A dozen people are displaced after a fire broke-out in a Richmond four-plex.

It happened in the 39 hundred block of Cutshaw, near the west end early this morning. 

Everybody made it out of the apartment house okay.

Fire officials ruled the fire was accidental, saying it was caused by an overloaded circuit.

The fire started inside the wall of one of the units.

The red cross offered assistance, but all of the tenants are now staying with either friends or family.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,710 other followers