RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR)–Pavement repairs to the ramp from I-195 south to Rosewood Avenue will resume on Thursday night, August 30.
Drivers can expect the ramp to be closed for repairs from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. through September 8, weather permitting. Repairs will not take place during the Labor Day holiday weekend.
- 8 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 30 – 6 a.m. Friday, Aug. 31
- 8 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 4 – 6 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 5
- 8 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 5 – 6 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 6
- 8 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 6 – 6 a.m. Friday, Sept. 7
- 8 p.m. Friday, Sept. 7 – 6 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 8
I-195 south drivers are encouraged to use the following detour route to reach Rosewood Avenue. Drivers who continue onto the Downtown Expressway or the Powhite Parkway (Route 76) will incur a toll.
- I-195 south to Cary Street/Grove Avenue exit
- Left turn onto Cary Street
- Right turn onto McCloy Street
- Right turn onto Rosewood Avenue