Trio sought in Chesterfield restaurant robbery
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) – Police are looking for three men accused of robbing a Chesterfield fast food restaurant.
Police released several security camera pictures of the suspects.
Police said the men robbed the Wendy’s at 6824 Hull Street Road at 1:00 a.m. Monday, July 9.
Police said the men shattered the restaurant’s window with a brick, entered the building and forced workers to open the safe.
When the men got the money, they left the restaurant and were last seen in a dark-colored car.
One of the suspects carried a gun during the robbery, but no shots were fired, police said. No one was injured during the crime.
Police released the following descriptions of the suspects :
Suspect #1 (gunman)
- Black male with a light complexion
- 6 feet tall
- Appears to be in his early 20s
- Wearing black jeans, a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and a snow hat; he had a dark-colored bandana covering his face.
- Black male with a light complexion.
- 5 feet 6 inches tall, has a thin build
- Appears to be about 18 years old
- Wearing black pajama pants, a black, long-sleeved shirt and a green snow hat; he had a red bandana covering his face.
- Black male with a dark complexion.
- 5 feet 4 inches tall
- Appears to be in his mid-20s.
- Wearing beige pants, a black hooded sweatshirt and a black skull cap.
Police asked anyone with information to contact the Chesterfield County Police Department at 804-748-1251 or Crime Solvers at 804-748-0660 or text the code “WATSON” and send to 274637 (CRIMES).Submit Your Photo