Enter to win $600 Walmart gift card

Fire burns Chesterfield home

CHESTERFIELD, Va. (WTVR) – Fire crews in Chesterfield extinguished a house fire Thursday afternoon in the 400 block of Coralberry Drive.

Chesterfield Fire’s Keith Chambers said there were no injuries.

Chambers said the fire started when someone threw away a cigarette. The fire started in a flowerbed in some mulch and quickly spread to the house.

The cause of the fire was deemed accidental.

 


Related Stories


Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,708 other followers