By the CNN Wire Staff
(CNN) – A bail hearing for George Zimmerman will take place June 29, a court statement said Thursday.
Zimmerman’s attorneys said on their website Thursday that they still intend to file a motion requesting bail “well in advance of the hearing.”
The 28-year-old Florida man accused in the February 26 death of Trayvon Martin had been free on bail for weeks until Sunday afternoon, when he turned himself in to authorities in Seminole County, Florida. The judge had ordered him back after questioning statements made in the first bail hearing.