ALERT: Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies at 79
ALERT: Winter storm looks to create a messy Monday

‘Let the gum go!’ Child gets hand stuck in candy machine

Texarkana, Ark. (KSLA) – A two year-old in Arkansas got his arm stuck in a gumball machine while trying to snag a treat.

Fire crews were called in and they ended up taking the machine apart to free the child.

When it was all over, little Terrell Parks was still holding on to the gumball he grabbed.

Terrell was not injured and he got to keep his gum ball along with a few extra.


Filed in: National, Offbeat

Suggest a correction
Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 5,704 other followers