VIRGINIA BECAH, Va. (WTVR) - Residents who witnessed a Navy jet crash into a number of apartment buildings are talking about what they saw.
One man, overcome by emotion, said he had lost everything because of the crash.
Another woman, who lives in the apartment complex, said that the planes have been flying very low in the recent months.
"We heard the plane flying and the all of a sudden there was this terrible, loud crash and everything shook," said one woman
- Jet crashes into apartment building in Virginia Beach
- Virginia Beach mayor begs folks to stay away from crash
- McDonnell: State is ready to help jet crash victims
- Pilot lands on man’s back porch; apologizes for jet crash blaze
- Helicopter video from jet crash scene
- PICTURES: Military jet crashes into Virginia Beach apartments