CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. -- Firefighters have extinguished a fire at the Wendy's on Hull Street Road in Midlothian Saturday evening.
Fire crews were dispatched to the 6700 block of Lake Harbour Drive just after 4:50 p.m.
Kristin Gladstone Thomas said she saw the fire around 5 p.m.
"Flames through the roof and a lot of smoke," Thomas wrote. "Seven engines arrived on scene."
No one was injured, according to police.
Fire officials blamed grease for sparking the blaze.
The restaurant will likely be closed for an “extended period of time" because of the damage to the ductwork and ventilation system, according to fire investigators.
This is a developing story, so anyone with more information can submit a news tip here. If you see breaking news, and can do so safely, shoot a photo or video and send it to CBS 6. You can also upload photos to our Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your phone.