Three legal documents to have in place with your adult children

RICHMOND, VA – Most children recently went “back to school”,  but what about the kids who are entering their first year of college?  Jennifer Luzzatto, President at Summit Financial Partners, shared with us three legal necessities to have in place for when your child turns 18 and how having these documents in place can help avoid major legal inconveniences.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.