Firefighter injured in Chesterfield house fire
CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. – A Chesterfield County firefighter is recovering from heat exhaustion Wednesday morning.
That firefighter was injured while working a house fire in the 1700 block of Jaunoak Drive.
Firefighters responded to the home around 12:45 a.m. for a dryer fire. When they arrived, they found heavy smoke coming from the first and second floor of the home.
Three adults living in the home escaped unharmed.
This is a developing story. Witnesses can send news tips, photos, and video here.