No injuries reported after fire breaks out in apartment convenience store

RICHMOND, Va. — No injuries were reported after a fire at The Market in Southwood Apartment Complex, according to Richmond Fire and EMS.

Richmond Fire arrived on scene at the 100 Block of Southwood Pkwy shortly before 7:30 p.m. Wednesday night.

Fire and smoke were visible from the convenience store, which was closed at the time.

As of 8:20 p.m., the station tweeted that the fire was marked under control and that there were no injuries or fatalities.



Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.