RICHMOND, Va. — The Washington Redskin training camp will take place at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center from July 26 through Aug. 14 in Richmond, Va. The schedule features a total of 25 public on-field sessions available to fans, highlighted by Fan Appreciation Day on Saturday, Aug. 4.
Admission is free for all fans. Online registration will be open to Redskins fans in early June. Available parking lots provided by the City of Richmond will be announced closer to camp.
Between practice sessions, fans will have the opportunity to meet Redskins alumni, participate in various family-friendly activities and purchase Redskins merchandise at the Redskins Team Store retail tent. The team will host special themed days at the Training Center, off-site events, and other unique fan experiences throughout camp.
Following practice, Redskins players and coaches will be available to sign autographs and take pictures, schedules permitting. All scheduled dates and practice times are subject to change.
During the team’s stay in Richmond and throughout the 2017 calendar year, the Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation youth programs impacted more than 12,500 children in the Richmond community. Events and activities included a Mom’s Football 101 Clinic, a $62,000 sports equipment donation to local non-profits, expansion of the 2017 – 18 Redskins Read Program, Coaches in the Classroom and more.
2018 BON SECOURS WASHINGTON REDSKINS TRAINING CENTER FAN SCHEDULE
The practices sessions listed below are open to the public free of charge; practice dates and times are subject to change without notice. For the latest training camp information, please visit redskins.com/trainingcamp.
***DATES AND TIMES SUBJECT TO CHANGE, PRACTICE SESSIONS CAN BE CANCELED WITHOUT NOTICE***
Thursday, July 26 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Friday, July 27 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Saturday, July 28 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Sunday, July 29 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Tuesday, July 31 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Wednesday, Aug. 1 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Thursday, Aug. 2 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Saturday, Aug. 4 — 1:30 p.m. Practice
Sunday, Aug. 5 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Monday, Aug. 6 — 9:45 a.m. Practice | 4:40 p.m. Walkthrough
Tuesday, Aug. 7 — 1:35 p.m. Practice
Saturday, Aug. 11 — 1:35 p.m. Practice
Sunday, Aug. 12 * — 1:35 p.m. Practice
Monday, Aug. 13 * — 10:35 a.m. Walkthrough | 3:00 p.m. Practice
Tuesday, Aug. 14 * — 1:35 p.m. Practice
* Team scheduled to practice jointly with the New York Jets
Fan Appreciation Day
- Fans are encouraged to bring lawn chairs or blankets to sit on during practice, overlooking the practice fields. No bleachers are available on-site. Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center visitors can walk around designated areas outside the practice fields to watch their favorite players.
- For security purposes, all visitors and bags entering the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center grounds are subject to search by team security.
- The following items are prohibited at the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Center: alcohol and illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, glass bottles, video cameras and animals (except for certified guide dogs assisting disabled guests).
- Food and beverages will be available for fans to purchase on-site.