RICHMOND, Va. -- Amy’s Army of Cancer Warriors is hosting their Fourth Annual Pedal through Petals on Sunday, April 29.
The 2018 Pedal through Petals takes place at Lakeside Farmers’ Market with the bike ride visiting these Northside sites:
- Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Spring Park, the site of “Gabriel’s Rebellion,” a slave rebellion in 1800, put down when the organizers delayed due to rain
- Cute cottages in Bellevue
- Stately Mansions on Seminary Avenue
- Shalom Farms’ new urban site
The after-party at “Party Central,” this year, is at Lakeside Farmer’s Market, with live bands, food trucks, beer and wine, and a silent auction.
Tickets are $49, which includes the guided bike tour, and lunch and 2 beverages (beer or wine). If you don't have a bike you'll be able to rent one or can rent an “electric bike.”
Registration starts at 8 a.m., with riders starting in waves between 9-10 a.m. The ride will take a few hours and the after party will last till 3.
For more information: www.AmysArmyRVA.com.