Would you like to receive local news notifications on your desktop?
Electrical issue sparks Richmond house fire
Posted at 6:44 AM, Jan 05, 2018
and last updated 2018-01-05 06:44:15-05
RICHMOND, Va. — An electrical issue sparked a house fire at about 1:45 a.m. Friday.
There were two people who lived in the home on East 33rd Street, off Hull Street, in South Richmond.
No injuries were reported in the fire.
The Red Cross is helping the men who lived in the home find temporary living arrangements.
Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.