CHESTERFIELD, Va. -- The winners of Let it Glow, week four, live in Chesterfield and haven't been decorating that long, though they already have over 50,000 lights.
John Foster and his wife Kristen got married in October 2015 and started decorating practically the next day. Each year they add more to the completely LED display.
Foster was inspired by his father, who has been setting up tacky lights displays for decades. His dad has lots of vintage glow-molds and lights. Foster said his dad never wanted to deal with lots of traffic, so he didn't put the house on the tacky lights tour.
The house lights up at 5 p.m., seven days a week through January 1. The music display starts at 5:30 p.m. and there are about 15 songs in rotation, that sync with each light. You can find their display at 10212 Ridgerun Road in Chesterfield.
The runner-up was Paul Buskey, at 14707 Ridge Point Drive in Chesterfield.
Help us find the brightest and best home. Nikki Dee-Ray will come out and do the weather report from the winner's home, and they get a gift card and a honorary Let it Glow sign.
Would you like to nominate a holiday lights home? Click here to make a nomination.
Drone video of 10212 Ridgerun Road:
Previous winners and runner-ups include:
- 10212 Ridgerun Road, Chesterfield
- 14707 Ridge Point Drive, Chesterfield
- 9328 Coleson Road, Henrico
- 8461 Lucord Lane, Mechanicsville
- 12610 Dawnridge Court, Midlothian
- 7703 Strath Road, Henrico
- 2216 Millcrest Terrace, Midlothian
- 2300 Wistar Road, Henrico
- 408 S. Laurel Street, Richmond
- 3531 Bellbluff Drive, North Chesterfield
- 9716 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 9717 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 9718 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 9719 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 7396 Kelshire Trace, Mechanicsville
- 8009 Summerbrooke Court, Richmond
- 12618 Dawnridge Court, Midlothian
- 12630 Spring Run Road
- 9215 Venetian Way, Henrico, VA
- 8009 Summerbrooke Court, Richmond, VA