RICHMOND, Va. – Chef Tom Schumaker from Commonwealth Senior Living, is always whipping up healthy and easy to assemble meals. The fan favorite made a return trip to our kitchen and walked us through how to create his Holiday Turkey and Pasta Primavera dish. For more information you can visit www.commonwealthal.com
Holiday Turkey & Pasta Primavera
Serves 4/359 CALORIES
- • 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- • 4 cloves minced garlic
- • 1/2 large onion (rough cut)
- • 2 small zucchini squash (sliced)
- • 2 small yellow squash (sliced)
- • 1 lb cooked turkey (rough cut & bones)
- • 6 oz tomato (touch cut)
- • 8 oz mushrooms (sliced)
- • 1 cup heavy cream
- • 4 oz white wine
- • 1 lb cooked pasta
Heat olive oil and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, zucchini and yellow squash. Cook until tender.
Add cooked turkey, mushrooms and tomatoes. Sauté until heated through.
Add heavy cream and white wine.
Gently toss pasta into skillet.