RICHMOND, Va. – Disney on Ice presents ‘Dream Big.” This magical presentation makes a stop here in the River City for several shows. Mary Orr and Chelsea Ridley, two stars of the show stopped by our kitchen to make Snow White’s healthy and nutritious Apple Chips. Disney on Ice presents ‘Dream Big’ opens at the Richmond Coliseum Thursday, December 14th with continued shows through Sunday, December 17th. For more information you can visit https://www.disneyonice.com/dream-big?h=1
Snow White’s Heigh-Wholesome Apple Chips
• 1/3 cup almond butter
• 1 tbs. honey
• 2 to 4 tbs apple juice
• 4 medium apples, cut into wedges
• 3 tbs sliced honey roasted almonds
• 3 tbs raisins
• 1/4 tsp cinnamon
• In a small bowl, mix almond butter and honey together.
• Slowly mix in the apple juice 1 Tbs. at a time until the consistency can drizzle like syrup. Set aside.
• Place sliced apples on a plate. Drizzle almond and honey mixture over apples.
• Top with almonds, raisins and cinnamon.
*Always wash fruits and veggies when preparing for cooking or eating*