HENRICO, Va. – Jeff Wray won week three of the Let it Glow contest. He has been decorating his home in the Broad Meadows subdivision off Hungary since 1999.
The display now features close to 100,000 lights that illuminate a nativity scene and a fun variety of different figurines and inflatables. Christmas movies play and there is even a train display.
The house lights up at 5 p.m., seven days a week through January 1.
The runner-up was at 8461 Lucord Lane in Mechanicsville.
Help us find the brightest and best home. Nikki Dee-Ray will come out and do the weather report from the winner's home, and they get a gift card and a honorary Let it Glow sign.
Would you like to nominate a holiday lights home? Click here to make a nomination.
The video embedded below will not play on a mobile device. Click here to watch on mobile!
Previous winners and runner-ups include:
- 9328 Coleson Road, Henrico
- 8461 Lucord Lane, Mechanicsville
- 12610 Dawnridge Court, Midlothian
- 7703 Strath Road, Henrico
- 2216 Millcrest Terrace, Midlothian
- 2300 Wistar Road, Henrico
- 408 S. Laurel Street, Richmond
- 3531 Bellbluff Drive, North Chesterfield
- 9716 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 9717 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 9718 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 9719 Wendhurst Drive, Glen Allen
- 7396 Kelshire Trace, Mechanicsville
- 8009 Summerbrooke Court, Richmond
- 12618 Dawnridge Court, Midlothian
- 12630 Spring Run Road
- 9215 Venetian Way, Henrico, VA
- 8009 Summerbrooke Court, Richmond, VA