Lee’s Chicken open after reports of fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

RICHMOND, Va. — A popular Richmond chicken restaurant is open for business after a fire scare overnight.

Crews responded to Lee’s Chicken in the 2200 block of West Broad Street around midnight Saturday morning.

Firefighters quickly resolved the situation and cleared the scene.

So far there are no reports of serious damage

The store’s manager tells CBS 6 News the incident isn’t expected to impact operations.



Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.