RICHMOND, Va. -- Neighbors think a grease fire that sent smoke pouring into several apartments on Richmond's Southside sparked a Saturday night.
The fire broke out in one of the units at the Forest Hill Park apartments in the 4000 block of Forest Hill Avenue after 11 p.m.
Crews said several units were impacted by the smoke and fire.
One neighbor said he came home to see the massive response.
"I'd just come home from a quick errand at Walmart and then there's smoke coming out of the window and I saw the apartment next door," Sean Nealon said.
No injuries were reported.
There has been no word on how many residents were displaced.