Richmond, Va - Heather Stouffer, Creator of Mom Made Foods, LLC, joined us in the Virginia This Morning kitchen to share the health benefits of cooking with turkey and a few innovative ways to enjoy turkey meatball tacos. Heather walked us through a quick and easy recipe for 'Turkey Meatball Tacos'. For more information you can visit www.mommadefoods.com.
- Preheat oven and heat taco shells, according to directions on box.
- In a large microwavable bowl, heat Mom Made Turkey Meatballs in low sodium chicken broth for 2 min on high. If preferred, cut meatball bites in half before serving.
- Place all prepared toppings in separate small serving bowls, to serve family-style.
- Let each guest make their own taco with their desired toppings.
- Encourage your child make their own turkey meatball taco.
- Challenge them to put as many toppings on their taco as they are years old. For example, a five year old would choose 5 toppings.
- Challenge them to see who can make the most colorful turkey meatball taco.
- Let them have fun digging in!