PHOENIX, Ariz. — You could say an unlucky dog in Arizona had a bit of a tough break this week.
Phoenix firefighters were called in Thursday to help free a dog named Chip who got his head stuck in a decorative cinderblock from inside this house’s crawl space.
Apparently, the poor pooch spent the entire night there — until a neighbor spotted his predicament.
Firefighters carefully broke away the brick and returned the dog to his relieved owner.
“He is a wild dog, and… he has tried to run away at my other house. And I can’t believe he was tried to do it again, but this is something else,” the dog’s owner said.