NOT4ME is a video contest for you and your students that encourages teens to promote an alcohol-free lifestyle to their friends.
Getting your class involved is easy! Just create the assignment.
Each student who submits a video to the NOT4ME contest has a chance to become one of five top finalists. And one will be named the grand prize winner.
The winner will be revealed during a commercial in the Grammy Awards on Sunday, Jan. 28 on CBS 6. The winner will walk away with a $1,500 cash grant. And the winner’s teacher receives $1,000 too.
So the more students you have involved, the greater your chance of winning.
- 9/05/17: Contest officially opens for entries
- 12/03/17: Deadline for all submissions
- 12/04/17-12/06/17: Five finalists selected by NOT4ME Committee
- 12/11/17: Voting period begins
- 01/14/18: Voting period ends
- 01/28/18: Winning PSA revealed LIVE during 60th annual Grammy Awards
Please contact Shelby Jennette to get started and if you have any questions: 804-342-5753 or firstname.lastname@example.org