NOT4ME is a contest to promote an alcohol-free lifestyle through a video YOU produce. Pick up your phone or camera and put together a 20-second clip.
You can work individually or as a team to write and produce your project. Be creative and have fun making YOUR video. Then, fill out the form on this website and upload your video by Dec. 16, 2018.
All submissions will be viewed by the NOT4ME committee and the top five finalists will have their videos displayed on the contest page where viewers can vote for their favorite.
The grand-prize winner will be revealed during a commercial break in the 61st annual Grammy Awards on Sunday, Feb. 10 on CBS 6. The winner will walk away with a $1,500 cash grant. Plus the runner-up will win $500. And the winner’s teacher will take home $1,000.
If you’re having trouble because our video submission site is being blocked by your school system’s firewall, click here for another option to upload your project.
- 9/04/18: Contest officially opens
- 12/16/18: Deadline for all submissions
- 12/17-12/21/18: Five finalists selected by NOT4ME Committee
- 12/31/18-01/27/19 : Voting period begins
- 02/10/19: Winning PSA revealed LIVE during 61st annual Grammy Awards