GRTC Pulse officially launches. Here’s what to know
TRACK RAIN: Use CBS 6 Interactive Radar

WNBA legend Lisa Leslie speaks at L.C. Bird basketball camp

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

CHESTERFIELD COUNTY, Va. (WTVR) - WNBA legend Lisa Leslie shared some tips about life and basketball with campers at the L.C. Bird girl's basketball camp.

"Life is not easy, but 10 percent of it is the problem and the other 90 percent is mental," Leslie said. "How you perceive what your life is like, it's the same thing as on the court. 10 percent of it is basketball. The other 90 percent is mental toughness."

Leslie won three WNBA Most Valuable Player awards and four Olympic gold medals during her basketball career.