RICHMOND, Va. – Sweet Leanne Fletcher shares her recipe for Turtle Peanut Butter Truffles. These tasty bites are quick to come together and will definitely impress this holiday season. You can visit Leanne at Big Herm’s Kitchen at 315 N 2nd St., in Richmond and at http://bighermskitchenrva.com/5175.
Turtle Peanut Butter Truffles
- 1- (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2- cups vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 3- tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 2- tablespoons of peanut butter
- 1- lb of Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1/4 – cup chopped pecans
- Mix first 4 ingredients until blended.
- Shape into (1-inch) balls. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate and place in a single layer in a shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.