Bishop DiLorenzo dies
Midlothian woman killed on Rt. 288
Does Va. law allow Confederate statue removal?
TRACK STORMS: Use CBS 6 Interactive Radar

Dr. Danielle Spencer David

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

RICHMOND, Va. – Your garage or storage unit may contain items that are very dangerous to your pets, such as antifreeze which can be potentially life-threatening if ingested. Richmond Based Vet Dr. Danielle Spencer-David was back in the studio to share important information and warning signs for anti-freeze poisoning.