RICHMOND, Va. -- Six people have been displaced, including four children after a house fire in the 1700 block of Moore St. in Richmond.
Fire officials tell CBS 6 a call for a house fire came in at 9:54 p.m. Crews responded to the scene three minutes later. Crews battled the blaze and marked the fire under control at 10:09 p.m.
Officials said the fire was started after a stove caught on fire as result of grease. There are no reports of injuries as a family of six escaped the blaze.
The Red Cross is assisting the family, two adults and four children, after the house fire.
CBS 6 has a crew on the scene. This story is developing.