RICHMOND, Va. — Additional evidence has been released in the federal corruption trial of former Virginia governor Bob McDonnell and former First Lady Maureen McDonnell.
Evidence made public Friday, which includes all exhibits presented as evidence from Thursday’s proceedings, includes photos of the Rolex watch given to the governor by Jonnie Williams. There are also photos from an event in Glen Allen.
At issue is whether Governor McDonnell gave Williams and his company special favors as a result of the gift.
In addition to filing video reports during breaks in the trial, CBS 6 reporter Joe St. George is providing live updates from the court.
Depend on CBS 6 News and WTVR.com for the most in-depth coverage of this important story.
- LIVE UPDATES: Jonnie Williams denies romantic relationship with Maureen McDonnell
- Intimate details about Governor McDonnell, first lady make for ‘extraordinary’ day in Virginia politics
- Judge releases photos, emails and receipts used as evidence in McDonnell corruption trial
- Judge tells potential McDonnell jurors to ‘not be intimidated’
- HOLMBERG: McDonnell’s corruption case tied to the man with the golden tongue
- HOLMBERG: Testimony seems to back up ‘bimbo defense’ in McDonnell corruption trial