RICHMOND, Va. (WTVR)—The third annual solstice celebration at Hardywood Park is this Saturday, Dec. 21.
Obviously, since this is a solstice celebration at a brewery, the two things you can count on are lights and beer. There will also be music, food trucks and a showing of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation on the big screen.
Also, the draft lineup–which you can see below–is pretty diverse.
This is the time to stock up on bottle merchandise and holiday growlers, since fills will be available for the holiday stouts, barrel aged stout and Gingerbread Stout.
At 4 p.m. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation plays. At 6 p.m. there will be Tribe of Soul holiday set. At 7:15 p.m. the Green Hearts take the stage with their catchy melodies and sweet harmonies.
The illuminating part of the night happens after sundown. The event is free to enter, and runs from 2 -9 p.m. Saturday, at 2408 Ownby Lane.
RSVP to the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1403561596549291/
Front bar, at 2 p.m.
- Chocolate Peppermint Russian Imperial Stout Randall
- Farmhouse Pumpkin
- Bourbon Cru
- Bourbon Gingerbread Stout
- Russian Imperial Stout aged on Wild Turkey barrels
- Raspberry Stout
Warehouse bar, 2 p.m.
(Everything* at warehouse bar available for growler fills all day!)
- Gingerbread Stout
- Chocolate Peppermint Russian Imperial Stout
- Vanilla Almond Russian Imperial Stout
- Berry Russian Imperial Stout
- Russian Imperial Stout aged on Makers Mark barrels
- Russian Imperial Stout aged on Bowman’s barrels
- Gingerbread Stout on Nitro (*sorry growler fills not available on this one!)
At 6 p.m., these additional offerings will be available:
- 2nd Anniversary
- Barrel Aged Baltic Porter
- Russian Imperial Stout Barrel Blend
- Russian Imperial Stout aged on Stitzel Weller barrels
- Russian Imperial Stout aged on Jim Beam barrels